- 4 Simple B2B Customer Retention Strategies to Increase RenewalsWatch your NRR and ARR soar after implementing these proven methods to improve B2B customer retention.
- Gift Marketing Campaigns to Get Noticed & Grow RevenueEnhance your sales and marketing campaigns with the power of personal gifting.
- How To Write Persuasive Prospecting Emails to Grow Pipeline (+Templates)Uncover the best practices and tactics to craft persuasive prospecting emails that generate opportunities and sales pipeline.
- Corporate Gifting Platforms: 7 Signs You’re Ready (+ Questions to Ask)This guide addresses if a gifting platform is right for you and what to avoid. Know the right questions to ask before you choose one.
- Virtual Employee Engagement: 12 Ideas That Actually WorkYour remote workforce is stressed. Here are 12 tips to lift employee engagement, grow productivity, and lower turnover.
- 25 Branded Swag Ideas & Examples To Stand Out In 2023Thinking about gifting swag with your logo? Here are the best ways to make an impression with branded business gifts in 2023.
- Outbound Marketing Examples To Grow Brand Awareness & PipelineGet inspired on new ways to build pipeline with outbound marketing. Don’t wait for customers to trickle in — delight them with Outbound Love.
- Top Business Gift Ideas For Remote Employees in 2023We’ve curated the best gifts to show your appreciation your remote team and anyone else who works from home.
- Global Gift-Giving Tips to Build Lasting Business RelationshipsSending business gifts internationally isn’t easy, but our newest gifting guide will help you get it right.
- Branded Swag Boxes: How To Impress Customers & EmployeesAdvice and examples on how to create your own company-branded swag box. Tips to deliver the right message every time.
- Meeting Reminder Email Templates To Decrease No-ShowsAvoid getting ghosted with a reminder email template. Boost the attendance of your webinars and demos with these simple emails.
- B2B Gifting Best Practices: How to Make a Positive ImpactWant to send business gifts to clients and prospects? Follow these B2B gifting best practices to deliver a memorable customer experience.
- Outbound vs. Inbound Marketing: Which Strategy is Better?As competition increases and budgets tighten, which marketing strategy performs best? You could overlook a more effective path to revenue. ?
- B2B Marketing Channels to Actually Drive Growth in 2023Which channels are the best ways to reach B2B decision-makers? Spoiler: Digital marketing channels aren’t always the answer. We’ll explore better ways to engage your target audience without burning up your budget.
- What Is Digital Swag & Why It’s Better for B2BCan digital swag surprise and delight prospects and customers? It can! Read on for unique virtual gift approaches to help you stand out.
- 20+ Email Templates To Use in Your Next Gifting CampaignDeliver the perfect message to prospects and customers. Swipe these 20+ corporate gift email templates to scale your campaign success.
- What Is a Virtual Swag Store? Benefits & Examples for B2B EventsImpress event attendees and attain higher ROI by setting up a virtual swag store at your next business conference.
- March Madness Sales & Marketing Ideas To Grow RevenueBrackets, buzzer-beaters, upsets, and college basketball. These March Madness® sales and marketing ideas to warm up prospects and customers.
- Voice over Internet Protocol MythsMany people often repeat these common myths about VoIP, but are they true? Nextiva tackles these misconceptions on internet phone service once and for all. Source: Nextiva – Top VoIP Myths and Misconceptions
- 5 Tips to Build a Successful Lifecycle Marketing CampaignBuilding a lifecycle marketing campaign can be intimidating for a small business owner if they haven’t made one before. You don’t want to lose your prospects or disappoint your customers, so quality is king when it comes to building an effective customer lifecycle campaign. After implementing nearly hundreds of […]
- WordPress a great platform for small businessesAs a small business owner, you are probably more focused on serving your customers more than the technology that powers your website. However, there will come a time in every entrepreneur’s journey when they will need to update their website and be able to maintain some aspects of it […]
- How to not waste your money on Facebook or Twitter AdsWhen it comes to marketing your business, Facebook and Twitter seem like a perfect method to drive traffic and generate leads. However, most small businesses that use social media advertising experience a steep learning curve and ultimately do not generate leads and sales for their business. I want to […]
- Content strategy is no longer optional for small businessesWe have too much content out there, folks. (Or maybe in your case, not enough.) Content on the web today has become a commodity, and there’s a race to the bottom to drive the minimum of impact for the lowest price. It’s no surprise how we got here, but […]
- More thoughts on Progressive SnapshotSince I published my review about Progressive Snapshot nearly four years ago, it has helped more than 340,000 people learn about my experience with Snapshot. I didn’t expect as much of a response from visitors. I’d like to share more thoughts on these vehicle telematics devices and respond to […]
- The future of cars and drivingCars provide us freedom and liberty. At least they used to. The modern car has improved our lives substantially since they were first introduced in the late 1800s. Considering automobiles substantially upgraded our mobility from a 15-mile range to easily 400 today. The popularity of cars surged as they […]
- 15 things you must do when it’s time to relocate for a jobCongrats, you landed a new opportunity that has you moving out of your city! What should you do? It’s okay to take a moment to celebrate, but you’ll want to plan all your next steps so you can confidently relocate without looking back. Job relocation is an exciting and […]
- How much will it cost to sell my home?Think back to when you bought your first home. Were you as aware of the costs when you went shopping for a house? It’s okay, you figured it out eventually, even if it wasn’t the smoothest experience. Selling a house is similar because it will cost you to sell […]
- Housing features that make your home hard to sellWe’ve all seen or heard mentions in our media reporting that on average, home values have increased. However, homeowners are sometimes surprised to learn that their home is valued less than they expected. You’ve spent many years in there, you’ve taken care of the home, so it should be […]
- Is it a good time to buy a house in Phoenix?I purchased my home almost exactly one year ago in 2016. I’ll share my thoughts as I carefully considered whether I wanted to buy my house or continue renting, but I pulled the trigger, and I have no regrets in owning. I wrote about the buying process, here, with […]
- What to do with your home when relocating?In my experience, when relocating, my employer and the contracted relocation company was very flexible based on my needs, but clear communication is crucial to a smooth transition. Here are a few options to consider if you’re relocating: Consider renting the house out. This might take some additional time […]
A content-first approach to digital marketing success. Strategy, SEO advisory, and marketing support for B2B companies.
Critical views on the intersection of tech, community, business, and innovation. Rarely interesting. Sometimes useful. Occasionally both.