This time of year, we tend to look back at our year’s accomplishments, acknowledge them and look ahead. Our blog has been greatly improved recently and we have a lot of newer subscribers who haven’t read posts from earlier this year. I’ll point out 12 noteworthy blog posts that you can catch up on.
The top posts highlighted below are blended from our traffic stats as well as major events in our company this year. Even if you’ve never read our blog until now, you can quickly fast-forward through this year by reading these posts.
You may notice that some posts have moved over to the Big Ideas Blog. We moved a handful of posts when we updated company blog this fall. The Big Ideas Blog is where we publish small business sales and marketing advice and tips that aren’t specific to Infusionsoft.
- HOW TO: Collect Leads on Facebook Timeline with Tabs – Facebook is a significant platform that small businesses use to reach their prospects and customers. This tutorial explained how you can add a custom ‘Tab’ to your Facebook Page.
- 2012 Ultimate Marketer Winner: Iron Tribe Fitness – The competition for this award was no easy feat for Jim Cavale and Forrest Walden from Iron Tribe Fitness. They were elected by you as this year’s top marketers using Infusionsoft. (By the way, you should enter the 2013 Ultimate Marketer Contest!)
- 5 Things to Love About the New Campaign Builder – Our Campaign Builder received many improvements throughout the year since it was released. Our Director of Product Marketing shared five major enhancements seen in the Campaign Builder feature.
- Introducing our Drag & Drop Campaign Builder – One of the ways we made sales and marketing easier was to launch our visual Campaign Builder, where users literally build marketing campaigns by dragging and dropping. It was launched at InfusionCon 2012.
- A New Look for Infusionsoft – We adopted a new logo and color palette and retired our red and black tones. Our Chief Marketing Officer explained why we did this.
- 2012 Spring Release Overview – When we launched the Campaign Builder at InfusionCon, it was only one of the features found in the Spring 2012 Release. Our Director of Product Management shared what his vision for the release and what to expect from us moving forward.
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Lead Scoring – Many of you have wanted a way to rank and score leads for your business. We recently beefed it up its capabilities and our Product Marketing Director revealed the latest enhancements made to our lead scoring features.
- Refining our Vision – Infusionsoft has evolved into a stronger sales and marketing software company that is built to last. Our CEO and Co-founder went into great detail to communicate about changes made to our purpose and core values.
- We’re Moving to Chandler! – After a very long search at all the different workspaces found across Phoenix, we decided to move to Chandler to accommodate for our sustained growth.
- Top 10 Predictions for Infusionsoft in 2012 – Our CEO and Co-founder made 10 ambitious predictions at the start of 2012. Well, if you look at his list, you’ll see that they all came true.
- INFOGRAPHIC: Four Ways to Boost Business with CustomerHub – Not too long ago, we deeply integrated CustomerHub into our company. This is a helpful infographic that explained what CustomerHub does for small businesses.
- INFOGRAPHIC: The 7 Stages of Small Business Success – Our CEO and Co-founder (and our entire company) is incredibly passionate about small business. But what exactly is meant by small business? In this infographic, we defined the differences between being a ‘solopreneur’ to corporate player.
There has been also plenty of amazing, informative and useful blog posts published on the Big Ideas Blog and the Culture Corner. These blogs are just as much members of the Infusionsoft family as our company blog. I invite you to go ahead and check them out and comment on an entry or two!
What was YOUR favorite blog post this year? Go ahead and tell us in the comments!
Image credit: franda, modified
Read more about this post, Our Greatest Blog Posts from 2012 on The Infusionsoft Blog.