Right about now, over 2,000 of you are flying to Phoenix to soak up three days of unrivaled entrepreneurial energy during InfusionCon 2013. The entire team here at Infusionsoft is thrilled that you invested this week to spend time with us and we promise to deliver a world-class conference that you can’t help but tell all your friends about.
In this post, I’ll offer helpful tips for you so you can get the most out of InfusionCon and make it one of the best small business conferences you’ve ever attended. Also, I want to give you, our awesome readers, the inside scoop about our live video stream if you couldn’t attend InfusionCon this year, you can still be close to all the action.
Local Airport and Hotel Info
Welcome to Arizona! Once you land in the airport and get your bags, you will want to head outside to the taxi, limo and shuttle service area outside the terminal. The estimated fare from the airport to the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa is $60 and will take about 30 minutes. For those who are familiar with Uber, they serve the Phoenix area; estimated fare to the hotel is $82. Additional transportation details are available on the airport’s website.
The address of the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa is:
6902 E Greenway Pkwy Scottsdale, AZ 85254. [Map].
If you arrived early, we’ll offer early check-in inside the Kierland Ballroom from 5PM to 7PM on Tuesday so you can bypass the check-in lines the next morning.
Weather Forecast: Amazing.
Arizona is known for its sunshine and we’ll have plenty of it during InfusionCon. During InfusionCon, it will be about 86F for the high and 52F for the low. It will be comfortable to be outside during the day or night.
Let’s Get Social at InfusionCon 2013!
The official hashtag of InfusionCon 2013 is #ICON13. Be sure to add this search to your favorite Twitter application and you will be able to see the buzz and conversation stemming from the conference. We’re a pretty active community, so you’ll definitely want to keep an eye on the all the buzz. Be sure to follow @Infusionsoft for official updates and coverage of InfusionCon, too!
If you use Instagram, be sure to tag your photos with #ICON13 so people know that your photos are about InfusionCon. While you’re at it, follow Infusionsoft on Instagram and we’ll share the best shots of our speakers, attendees and memories that we’ll have at InfusionCon! During the event, you’ll be able to win some cool prizes just for following the stream and contributing your own photos.
Above all, I recommend that you contribute. The more you engage with others, you’ll connect with like-minded people, share your insights and be seen among thousands of small business owners. Media, reporters, bloggers and maybe even investors may be in the crowd and they’d love to see who is crushing it and has inspiring takeaways from the conference.
7 Ways to Make the Most out of InfusionCon:
1. Download the official InfusionCon 2013 app. We have an application provided by Zerista on Apple and Android. You should have a confirmation email already, but if you have trouble logging in, go ahead and reset your password to sign into the InfusionCon app. The email will be based on the one you registered with at InfusionCon and does not default to your Infusionsoft account password. The app helps you plan out your agenda, connect with with fellow attendees and find exhibitors who share similar interests.
2. Charge your phones and laptops. You’ll find yourself immersed into the conversation among 2,000 other attendees. There will be plenty of great photo opportunities and plenty of knowledge that you’ll want to share across social media. We’ll have spots around the conference so you can re-charge your devices.
3. Give out your business cards sparingly. You will meet many potential partners and entrepreneurs. But don’t give them out like candy. With the InfusionCon 2013 application, you can scan each other to add them to your address book.
4. Setup your out of the office emails. You probably won’t want to handle emails when you are plugged into the conference and learning valuable strategies and tactics to take your business to the next level. Let people know that you are spending a few days to work on your business, not in it.
5. You’re in good company. Everyone who attends InfusionCon has a lot in common with you. They come from an entrepreneurial background; they are following their dreams; they all use Infusionsoft. Above all, we’re all out to make the world a better place and create opportunity around us. Share what motivates you and don’t be afraid to introduce yourself.
6. Scope out the agenda. We know it’s challenging to decide which premium-grade sessions to attend. To make things easier, we have five separate tracks that functions as themes for the conference. All breakout sessions will be labeled with the appropriate track so you know what to expect. If you’re not sure, ask Twitter and I’m sure that others will offer helpful suggestions.
7. Visit our sponsors. Be sure to visit the exhibitors. They are eager to help you and your business succeed and would love to offer helpful advice. Some of the best business-building ideas come from our participating sponsors and if you’re interested in knowing more, let them scan your badge to follow up with you. They are all relevant to attendees because they are just as enthusiastic about small businesses like we are.
Yes, we’ll have a Live Stream for Remote Viewers!
We plan to broadcast select sessions and have interactive interviews during InfusionCon. You can view the programming schedule here. Details on how to access the InfusionCon Live Stream will be provided to all users in their Infusionsoft accounts and will be promoted frequently across our social channels. In between simulcasting some sessions, I’ll be chatting with the Infusionsoft team about how they help small businesses succeed and key takeaways from the conference.
Even if you couldn’t attend InfusionCon in person, our complimentary live stream will keep you close to the action. We have many major product announcements that you won’t want to miss. As with many live video streams, content is subject to change, but I’m confident it’s going to be excellent this year.
We’re here for you.
Infusionsoft employees who attend InfusionCon love listening, caring and serving you. The entire Infusionsoft team is here for you. Feel encouraged to approach us with any questions, comments, handshakes, fist-bumps, hugs and suggestions during InfusionCon. The conference is much bigger this year than any others in the past, but our focus on helping you succeed is the exact same.
Be on the look out for Infusionsoft staff in branded bright green (and blue) t-shirts, branded polos or anyone bearing a name badge with a blue stripe on it. We will have the event very well populated with the Infusionsoft team, so it won’t be hard to find us. Likewise, let us know how you feel on Facebook or Twitter. We’ll do our best to respond promptly, but if you have an immediate question, just ask of us on the ground at InfusionCon.
Are you attending InfusionCon? Introduce yourself on Twitter with this short tweet.