Many members of the Infusionsoft team will be on the ground in Austin, TX for South by Southwest (SXSW) this year. We’ll be sporting our familiar Infusionsoft branded shirts, so if you spot us, be sure to introduce yourself. We’d love to get to know you and your business.
We aren’t hosting any events this year at SXSW, but we’ll be rolling around downtown Austin, getting infused with fresh ideas from sessions and networking with like-minded small business owners and entrepreneurs. We’re looking forward to having genuine conversations with attendees on all areas of our business including job opportunities, business development partnerships, agency partnerships and discussions about our product.
We want to bring your attention to Ramon Ray’s Small Business Meetup on Saturday, March 9 at 12:30 PM. At the meetup there will be brainstorming, idea-building, networking, friend-making and more specifically crafted for small businesses.
Here’s the gang who is attending SXSW from Infusionsoft. Feel free to follow and Tweet us!
- Greg Head, Chief Marketing Officer (@GregHeadAZ)
- Hal Halladay, SVP of Corporate Development (@hgoldenh)
- Jay Pinkert, Director of Content (@FollowtheLawyer)
- Ramon Ray, Regional Development Director, NY/NJ (@RamonRay)
- Cindy Eagar, Director of Partner Programs (@CindyEagar)
- Ryan Peterson, Product Management Strategist (@rpeterson)
- Ammon Curtis, Product Manager of Integrations
- Nick Contaldo, Manager of Interaction Design (@djnickdeacon)
- Laura Collins, Public Relations Manager (@LCCollins)
- Heather Dopson, Social Media Specialist (@HeatherDopson)
- Joe Manna, Sr. Content Strategist (@JoeManna)
See you at #SXSW!