For the past several weeks, you’ve been getting an inside look at how you can implement Lifecycle Marketing steps into your business with Infusionsoft. Now, let’s put all these stages together so you can generate leads, increase sales and save time.
The strategy of developing an end-to-end customer lifecycle is not only about lead generation, but also about fine-tuning the entire customer experience. So, let’s stitch the entire Lifecycle Marketing strategy together below:
The seven stages and a brief summary of stages of Lifecycle Marketing are below:
- Attract Interest – Build interest in your content, brand and expert knowledge so people can discover you.
- Capture Leads – Direct the people you attracted to take action on your content so they transform into prospects.
- Nurture Prospects – Educate your leads around the problem you are solving and intentionally follow-up so no one is forgotten.
- Convert Sales – Empower your prospects to raise their hand for a sales conversation and enable people to purchase your products and services from the web.
- Deliver & Satisfy – Follow-through on your commitments and impress your customers with your personal touch.
- Upsell Customers – Develop long-term relationships so you have customers for life and you maximize the value of the sale.
- Get Referrals – Generate new interest in your business by encouraging happy customers to easily refer people and reward them for it.
It’s not much of a surprise, but Lifecycle Marketing is here to stay. As automation becomes much more prevalent, the need to connect the tactics to the strategy is critical. The purpose of automation is not to replace lead nurturing and serving customers, but to help you scale them further. The best part about this strategy is that it applies to small businesses in many different industries and specialties. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to implement it in your business.
If you want to learn more about this strategy, you’ll want to sign up for the on-demand Lifecycle Marketing Workshop, where you’ll receive a downloadable guide as well as access to videos from our co-founder and VP of Demand Generation, Scott Martineau.
So, what questions do you have about implementing Lifecycle Marketing in your business with Infusionsoft? Feel free to share specifics in the comments below.
Read more about this post, Lifecycle Marketing: A Strategy to Generate Leads, Increase Sales & Save Time on The Infusionsoft Blog.