If you’ve been a loyal reader of the Infusionsoft Blog, you’ll know that Lifecycle Marketing is a popular topic around these parts. We believe that it’s a tried and true strategy that can help businesses of all sizes and industries to attract leads, convert customers and serve them in a scalable, intentional way. Internally, we’re having a number of discussions around the next chapter of this customer lifecycle methodology.
We don’t anticipate changing too much of the customer lifecycle framework, but we are putting it to the test of the needs and interests of entrepreneurs like you.
At Infusionsoft, we innovate and constantly improve. And we do that without ego getting in the way of proven results. So, we’re all-ears to your feedback, comments, suggestions and questions.
Specifically, we’d love your help answering these questions:
- Does Lifecycle Marketing address some or most of your needs as a small business owner?
- Are there areas of Lifecycle Marketing you would like to know more about?
- Are there any stages of Lifecycle Marketing that aren’t relevant to you and why?
- What can we do to improve the understanding and implementation of Lifecycle Marketing for your business?
- Do you have any additional suggestions that will help us take Lifecycle Marketing out to the masses of small businesses and entrepreneurs?
We’re looking for your perspective on how we can educate small businesses on how to develop a long-term strategy for engaging with leads and customers in an intentional, focused manner.
And if you haven’t done so already, have a look at my recap of a recent blog series on Lifecycle Marketing and even dive into our online Lifecycle Marketing Workshop. These are great resources to help you understand the tenets of Lifecycle Marketing and offer advice on how to implement it in your business. Here’s a diagram of the Lifecycle Marketing strategy to help jog your memory: