Earlier this year, we launched The Big Drive referral partner incentive, where we awarded the top referral partner a brand new Chevrolet Camaro. After many months of competition, Janette Gleason put down some serious numbers by helping her clients succeed with Infusionsoft. At PartnerCon 2013, we awarded Janette Gleason with the keys for driving the most referrals to Infusionsoft.
As a passionate Camaro lover, I want to be sure you got a chance to see the video we created for this incentive:
Are you interested in special perks like this? You’ve got to check out our amazing partner programs. There’s something for everyone including affiliate, software development and certified consulting opportunities.
We’ve asked Janette to share her proven advice with you. She generously shared her advice and strategies that will help you win more sales among your clients and possibly even refer a few people to Infusionsoft.
When Infusionsoft made the announcement of The Big Drive, I decided I was going to give it my all. Never making the top ranks of any sales leaderboard ever, I sought to go after the grand prize: a brand new Chevy Camaro. Holding my ground was not easy, as there was stiff competition from many top-notch referral partners and Infusionsoft marketers.
I hit the ground running during the first two weeks. The surge of new clients gave me extra confidence to keep up my momentum and ultimately sell the most Infusionsoft subscriptions during the incentive period.
Who are my Clients?
The majority of my new clients came from the strategic partnerships I formed with large organizations wanting to provide sales and marketing automation on a large scale to their members. This “out of the box” version of Infusionsoft provided extra benefits to my strategic partners to increase their member retention and boost their profitability.
While most of my new clients during The Big Drive were financial professionals and estate planning attorneys, I also brought in a variety of other small business owners such as a pest control equipment distributor, a tax preparer and a volleyball club owner to name a few.
Creating the System
Creating two programs at the same time was quite the challenge! During June and July, I put in many 12-14 hour workdays building the systems and training staff to replicate the settings, campaigns, and more.
Here are some of the exciting components I developed for these programs:
- Sales Conversion Machine™ – From new lead to interested prospect to making the sale to fulfillment, this supercharged sales pipeline system helps my clients nurture prospects, convert more sales, and retain their customers.
- Client Concierge Campaign™ – This automated series of emails, letters, reminders, tasks, cards and gifts creates a wonderful experience for new clients as well as a way to keep in touch with an existing customer base.
- Red Carpet Event Manager™ – From event registration to following up after the event, my clients are able to improve event attendance and to attendees based on various interest levels.
- Top-of-Mind Awareness Communications Suite™ – This suite of communications includes a series of long-term nurture communications to keep my clients “top-of-mind” with their prospects and customers.
As I personally coached the test group participants, I listened carefully to their needs and requests. This enabled me to tweak and further enhance the program components. Through this process, I also learned that they yearned for the following three benefits:
- Fast – The small business owners were extremely excited about the potential benefits, and wanted everything launched “yesterday.” We have now streamlined the program so that the entire system is replicated in three business days and the Kickstart Coaching Program lasts three weeks. So within one month, the business owner is up and running completely.
- Easy – Striving to make things easy for clients who don’t want to bother with learning how to build a campaign, taking the time to write more than 100 emails, or figuring out how to customize the CRM, using my program is like hitting the easy button.
- Service – Keeping “easy” in mind, we realized how important service would be regarding these customized campaigns and systems. Training team members help with dashboard configuration, customization, reporting, system updates and upgrades became a big priority.
Bringing in the Troops!
In order to keep my sanity and have a life this summer bringing on 48 new clients, I recruited an amazing to team to help me. Building a business that was scalable included wrangling up the following troops:
- Virtual Assistants
- Fast Start Coaches
- Implementation Specialists
- Project Manager
- Campaign Strategist
Now that The Big Drive is over, I seek to bring in a consistent stream of new clients, to acquire new niche and vertical markets, and to continue to inspire and empower small business owners.
The greatest blessing from this entire experience has been empowering the other stay-at-home moms on my team and seeing them shine! I will continue to train these amazing women and help them realize their full career potential while keeping family first.
About Janette Gleason
Founder, Gleason Consulting Group, LLC
Mompreneur, author, speaker, coach and consultant, Janette Gleason is a powerhouse who specializes in vertical niche markets. Janette’s award-winning sales and marketing automation expertise coupled with her natural winsome style offer business owners effective strategies for automating marketing and sales to grow their businesses. Her Janette-trained army of Infusionsoft virtual assistants add support and speed to her clients’ success.