Wow, where has the time gone? It seems like just a few months ago we were talking about moving into our new offices. As they say, time flies when you’re having fun so that’s no different here at Infusionsoft.
Let’s take stock in what happened just over the past twelve months. Spoiler: a lot!
- We moved our headquarters into our new 86,000 square-foot building in Chandler, Arizona.
- We raised $54 million in a Series-C funding round led by Goldman Sachs with participation from Arthur Ventures.
- We acquired GroSocial, a social media marketing software company.
- We hired and have grown to nearly 500 employees who share our core values and passion for small businesses.
- We hosted the largest small business conference in our company history, InfusionCon.
- We implemented a new, simpler user authentication system. (Sorry for the speed bumps, too.)
- We shipped our current generation of features and usability enhancements in the software to make Infusionsoft easier to use.
- We added a number of new themes and layouts for CustomerHub users.
- We made life easier for Infusionsoft users who use Google’s Gmail.
- We welcomed Brent Stumme as our Chief Financial Officer.
- We challenged developers to join us for Battle of the Apps Round 2, a fierce competition to discover the next big API integration for Infusionsoft users.
- We explained that recent changes in Gmail are likely not a major concern to small businesses.
- We added the ability for small businesses to easily manage effective lead generation campaigns with Twitter Ads.
- We declared a new sense of customer satisfaction and delight and have implemented meaningful changes.
- We released comprehensive research that indicates how many small businesses think about their sales and marketing.
- We published an inside look at our company culture so you can see how committed we are to working hard to help your business succeed.
- We released Snap by Infusionsoft to help you easily capture contacts and add them to your account while on the go.
- We pulled off one of the largest sales and marketing contests in company history and awarded four amazing entrepreneurs.
- We held our second annual PartnerCon three-day conference where we shared sneak-peeks of products and helped our certified partners ‘level up’ within the Infusionsoft ecosystem.
- We awarded a 2013 Chevy Camaro to Janette Gleason who welcomed the most customers to the Infusionsoft family during the Big Drive incentive.
- We secured the largest venue in Arizona, the Phoenix Convention Center, to host ICON14, where over 3000 people will attend to hear world-class keynotes and soak up a ton of small business sales and marketing best practices.
As you can see, it has been a busy year for us as we followed through on our purpose of helping small businesses succeed. And 2014 is shaping up to be an even better year with plenty of new innovations and enhancements to your customer experience.
We want to thank you for being a part of our family and helping us accomplish so much together. We will have official numbers available soon, but rest assured that we met and exceeded our company-wide goals — and we couldn’t do it without you.