A track we introduced this year at ICON14 is the Developer Track. There, we will have sessions geared towards developers who wish to learn more about our API and discuss topics relevant to authentication, performance and even a little marketing. Be sure to check it out!
Just a quick plug — download the #ICON14 Mobile App from the Apple Store or Google Play for the best possible experience during the event. It’s loaded with an agenda, bios, interaction, maps and more.
Here’s a quick summary of what to expect in the Developer Track:
- Building Products & Solutions for an Ecosystem – Ammon Curtis will give you advice to build solutions with an ecosystem in mind as well as share a ‘State of the Union’ on our platform.
- Introduction to the Developer Center – Brad Booth and Jonathan Kressaty from Vuurr will give you a guided tour around our new Developer Center so you can create great solutions with the API.
- Product Ideation: How to Create Products that People Really Use – The Infusionsoft Product team will deliver a practical guide on how to create product customers are excited to use. This is interactive, so feel free bring your ideas in hand.
- Demystified: OAuth2, DataService & Performance – Matt Lewter will peel back the onion and share techniques for levering the new authentication process, improve performance and make your API queries more efficient.
- Mobile SDKs – iOS – Chris Wagner will share the inside scoop on our upcoming SDK for iOS so you can create powerful apps for Apple devices.
- Panel: Creating Apps that Help Users Succeed – This panel between our Battle of the Apps Finalists will give you greater understanding into the work that they put into their apps and advice for fellow developers.
- 10 Proven Ways to Succeed in the Marketplace – I’ll be sharing strategies to succeed in practically any marketplace including the Infusionsoft Marketplace.
- Panel: Lessons from Marketplace ‘Linchpins’ – There are three notable apps that have been a hit with customers in the Infusionsoft Marketplace. Learn from these three ‘Linchpins’ on what works, what they’ve learned and how they continue to stay on top.
- Live Q&A on Advanced Infusionsoft API Topics – Wendel Schultz and Michael Fairchild will deliver insider tips and give you the scoop on a few quirks with our API saving you time when building your API project. The last half of the session is open Q&A.
Not a developer? Fear not – you’ll be able to soak up information and insights from the speakers that are relevant to help you discover new possibilities with your software. We also have blended a mix of product strategy, marketing and informative panels so you walk away feeling refreshed and focused on your next big venture. Maybe you had an idea for an Infusionsoft app or integration? You’ll be sure to find talented folks who can help you in our Dev Track.
Image credit: ryanoshea