It has been a busy first quarter of 2015 for me. Busy isn’t necessarily a positive way to put it, but it is the best way to put it. One of the things I’ll be sharing on my blog are quarterly updates. I figure if we spend time to assess how we’re doing professionally, I might as well assess myself personally. I’ll do my best to keep it to the highlights with a few riffs, but in these past few months, I will dive a little deeper than usual.
The good news is that so far, my Q2 is shaping up much nicer.
So, let’s look back.
- I moved not only once, but twice. The first move was voluntary, the second wasn’t so voluntary.
- I became familiar with the legal system when I took my landlord to court.
- I developed empathy for those victimized by a crime, in this case, property crimes.
- I survived amid the chaos to close off the quarter strongly professionally and personally.
- I appreciated the love and support from family and friends.
- I decided to share my experience with others so they can learn and become better people.
Then read my post I published on Medium where I called for a “re-do” on 2015.
I’m back in my groove, so I’ll be back writing more about technology, social media, social affairs and more reviews on products and services I use. I usually have something to say about everything, so I’ll share a dose of it with you more often.
See you soon!
photo credit: Phoenixville Scrap Metal #2
Continue reading Q1 2015 Review …